School Enrollment & Projections
2012-2013: K -1 = 31 students
2013-2014: K – 2 = 44
2014-2015: K – 3 = 59
2015-2016: K-4 = 75
2016-2017: K-5 = 90
Parent Demographic Survey – January 21, 2013
Parent/Caregiver’s Education Level
09% had no formal schooling
35% attended elementary school (but not all completed it)
39% attended high school (but not all completed it)
17% received their AS degree
Nine (9) persons per household
Women in the Workplace
The 2010 FSM Census says that 23% of the women in the FSM are unemployed. Seventy-six percent (76%) of our PTA mothers are unemployed.
Household Housing, Water & Sanitation Information
Think about MDGs goals for potable water & sanitation.
- 61% do not have electricity (Electricity is the first things a family would acquire).
- 74% do not have water in their house
- 65% say they have access to potable water (In some cases it might not be considered potable).
- 87% do not have an indoor toilet
- 43% reported they do not have a family toilet.
The data provided in the Parent Demographic Survey provides compelling evidence of the need for tuition free schools that provide a quality education.